Stretch Film & Wrap
Shipping damages have been one of the big concerns for manufacturers and suppliers across the world. First, these damages can tarnish the brand image, increase their logistics efforts, and shrink their profit margins. Nowadays, businesses are considering stretch wraps to protect the goods from damage during shipping.
Stretch wraps are a type of plastic films that are used to tie, bind, or items of similar types together on a pallet or individually. Generally, made from linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) resins, these packaging solutions are widely used across industries for their stability, reliability, durability, and convenience. At BlueRose Packaging, we provide an extensive variety of stretch films and wraps. Whether for machine or hand use, our products come in various colors, lengths, and strengths to meet industry-specific needs. Contact us today at email@example.com for more information.
Wholesale Stretch Films
Packaging is an important requirement for several clients. As a stretch film manufacturer, we have had the privilege of working with clients that approach us for customized wholesale stretch films. Be it standard or customized stretch films we always encourage our clients to buy them in bulk. We assure attractive wholesale prices on bulk orders, which helps them stock these stretch wraps in large numbers and save on their purchases, too. Feel free to reach us by phone or email in case of any queries. Our team would be happy to assist you. We offer superior quality wholesale stretch wraps that are entirely manufactured in our state-of-the-art facilities in Los Angeles and Orange County.
Types of Stretch Films Offered by BlueRose PackagingToday, you can find several stretch film manufacturers and suppliers dealing with stretch wrap films. We believe customizability and quality are two factors that make us stand out as a trustworthy stretch film manufacturer among our competitors. The following are a few common types of stretch film wrap films offered by us.
- Cast Stretch Films: These are clear stretch films with good hold and uniform layering. Our cast stretch films offer good load retention and stretch capacity. They are best for uniform loads with even edges and are quiet to unwind. Being smooth, cast stretch film releases from the roll gently and can be used to package items together with minimal effort.
- Blown Stretch Films: These stretch films assure good hold as well as strong puncture resistance. The blown stretch films may not be as quiet as cast stretch films; however, they can bind or adhere to irregularly shaped objects or objects with sharp edges.
- Micron Stretch Films: These stretch films assure good hold and strong puncture resistance like blown stretch films. Our micron films are generally used for packaging irregularly shaped objects, and they also have quiet application, unlike blown stretch films. These stretch films are denser than the other two types of stretch films mentioned here, and hence their quantity required for packaging is lesser.
- Customized Stretch Wrap Films: We can provide custom stretch film rolls in different lengths and gauges to hold different weights. There are standard stretch wrap films offered; however, we can customize them for packaging products with odd shapes and uneven loads. We can customize them specifically to your requirements.
Benefits of Stretch FilmsThere are several benefits of choosing stretch wrap films for your packaging applications and the following are a few prominent ones among them.
- Protection: The stretch films used for wrapping offer wide coverage, durability, stretching capacity, and puncture resistance. All these features assure immense protection to packaged or palletized goods. Additionally, the stretch films protect products from moisture, dirt, and dust.
- Clean Packaging: Many packaging solutions leave behind messy residues on peeling off; however, this is not the case with stretch film wraps. They can be easily peeled off and leave behind no residues.
- Ease of Use and Transparency: The stretch wraps are made from clear plastic and can be applied easily using a machine or hand. The clarity of stretch wrap films enables easy identification and scanning, which helps speed up cargo transfer in freight applications.
- Recyclability and Reusability: These wrap films are made from low-density polyethylene, which is a recyclable material. This recyclability helps reduce plastic waste and makes it reusable, too.
- Cost Effectiveness: This is a combination of all the aforementioned factors. These packaging solutions are durable, reliable, and assure efficient packaging, which makes them cost-effective. The stretch wrap film wrappers use less energy for operating, unlike other contemporary packaging machines. You can further save on costs by ordering wholesale stretch films from us.
- Versatility: The stretch wrap packaging is compatible with all pallet load types.
Frequently Asked Questions on Custom Stretch FilmsAs a leading stretch wrap supplier, we serve clients from industries. We understand that the one-size-fits all approach does not work for everything. Our experts work closely with clients to understand their requirements before offering them suggestions. The following are a few common questions that they answer during this process.
- Why should I use stretch wraps?
Stretch wrap films are used to
- Protect products from environmental elements
- Protect and shield goods from UV rays
- Extend the shelf life of goods that are perishable in nature
- Stabilize-stacks of products banded together
- Tamper proof products against theft
- What points should I consider when buying stretch wraps for my application?
Stretch wraps are available in different configurations to meet your application requirements. As a stretch film supplier, we understand how difficult it may get. Thus, we regularly recommend our clients to focus on the following factors when choosing them for their applications.
- Type of product to be wrapped: You need to address the maximum weight and the type of product to be wrapped using these stretch wraps such as if it would be food distribution pallets or heavy loads with uneven edges and so on.
- Product Value: It is always better to use opaque stretch films if you are considering the product of high value such as electronic goods or luxury items.
- Mode of Transportation: How long would be the load transported? If you plan to ship products in large volumes over long distances then it is always better to choose heavy-duty gauge sizes.
- Load Weight: The loads that are thicker, taller, and heavier would require thick stretch wraps.
- What are the different gauge sizes offered by BlueRose Packaging? How should I choose the best gauge size for my application?
We currently provide stretch wrap films in the following gauge sizes. Their load capacities are indicated against each gauge for your reference.
- 120 Gauge Stretch Film: This heavy-duty gauge is ideal for shipping loads up to 4,000 lbs.
- 90 Gauge Stretch Film: This is a starting range for heavy-duty gauge and it offers resistance to punctures and tears. It can be used for shipping loads up to 3000 lbs.
- 80 Gauge Stretch Film: This gauge is used for wrapping pallets carrying items with even edges. It is ideal for shipping uniform loads up to 2500 lbs.
- 70 Gauge Stretch Film: This gauge is often used as a substitute for 80 gauge wrap in different applications. It can be used to ship loads up to 2000 lbs.
- 60 Gauge Stretch Film: This gauge is suited for light loads that have even edges. It can be chosen for loads up to 1600 lbs.
- What information is required before requesting a quote on custom stretch film?
First, you must share the details, including L x W x Mil (length x width x mil). Here ‘L’ is the length of the film you need, ‘w’ is its width, and mil represents the thickness of the film. Then, you can send all these details according to your application requirements to get a custom quote for our stretch films.
- Do you offer machine stretch films or hand stretch films?
We offer different types of stretch films, including machine stretch films and hand stretch films.
- Which one is better, machine stretch films or hand stretch films?
Machine stretch films are quick and easy to apply using machines. In contrast, hand stretch films are used by laborers by using manual strength. Among these, the machine stretch films boast better load strength than hand-stretched and are quite affordable. However, hand stretch films are durable and ideal for simple applications. The choice of the right film type would require your application requirements.
- Do you offer only transparent or colored stretch films? Which colored films do you offer?
We manufacture both. We offer colored stretch films as well as transparent stretch films for a wide range of applications. We offer these films in various colors, such as green, blue, yellow, red, orange, black, and white. In addition to this, we can customize the color of stretch films as per your requirement.
- How much do these stretch films cost?
Stretch films are of different types. Thus, they have different prices. You can request a quote, and we can provide you with an estimated cost.
- Do you provide discounts on bulk orders?
We offer these stretch films at wholesale prices. You can get in touch with our team to learn more about the special pricing.
- Can we recycle these stretch films?
Absolutely yes. Stretch films are made with (LLDPE) linear low-density polyethylene, which can easily be recycled.
- How much is the quantity of stretch film rolls offered by BlueRose packaging?
We provide stretch film rolls in different quantities, such as four rolls/case or more. You can contact us for more details.
- Is load containment benchmark important for customs stretch films? If yes, can you help me understand it?
Yes, a load containment benchmark is important for custom stretch films. They can be identified by testing the load integrity of the stretch film. The term containment assures the load is carried between two points safely, causing no product damage. There is a point where the load will be contained safely, and this is known as the load containment benchmark. The benchmark is affected by the features like the type of wrap, the number of wraps used, as well as the wrap pattern.
- Do I need UV stretch films always?
No, it is not necessary unless your shipment will be stored outdoors for a long time. The UV stretch films feature UV protection feature, which helps improves the life of the film when kept outdoors. We generally recommend UV stretch films for shipments that may stay outside for 60 days or longer.