Packaging as a segment is crucial for businesses which need to pack their products safely and ship them to a destination or transport to a particular area. These packages or boxes, usually made of corrugated board depending on the type of product, must be labelled correctly with all the statutory information, name of the business, and more. Customized wholesale printed shipping boxes with logo are sought by many businesses to share their brand information and build strong brand impressions in minds of viewers. At BlueRose Packaging, we offer umpteen types of packaging solutions such as corrugated boxes, wooden crates, and more, we also have an expertise in offering custom printed shipping boxes with logo that exactly meet your requirements in terms of style, shape, size, printed information, weight carrying capacities, and printing styles and more.
We use environmentally friendly inks and advanced printing techniques which make your printed box appealing and boosts their brand value. Also, these boxes are reusable as well as recyclable and hence can be retained by users for other uses multiple times till it is discarded. Our wholesale custom shipping boxes with logo can meet your branding requirements as well as packaging challenges. Our clients can take advantage of our custom printed shipping boxes wholesale options we offer to save on their efforts, money, and instead focus on their core business.
Custom Printed Shipping Boxes Wholesale Options
Most businesses require these shipping boxes in bulk, and hence our custom printed shipping boxes wholesale options are helpful for businesses that ship products on a regular basis. We assure competitive prices on our custom shipping boxes, which allows our clients to save on costs and increase efficiency and time to market of products. We offer attractive prices on wholesale custom printed shipping boxes with logo without compromising on quality or turnaround times. You can get in touch with our experts today to discuss your requirements.
Features of Custom Printed Shipping Boxes
At BlueRose Packaging, we assure a high level of customizability on shipping boxes. We offer these boxes in several dimensions, styles, materials, and more, and get the printing done as per your requirements. Here are some features of our custom printed boxes.
- Types of Boxes: We offer custom printing on all our corrugated boxes. Here are some of them.
- We offer different types of shipping boxes such as Regular Slotted Container (RSC), Full Overlap Container (FOL), and more. These are differentiated based on the flap structure and folding patterns.
- We also offer Five Panel Folder (5PF) which is useful for shipping multiple items together. There are boxes without top flaps or tucked top flaps.
- These boxes are offered in different flute styles. These are categorized as F flute, E flute, C flute, B flute, and A flute depending on their load bearing capacity. For instance, F flutes are more appropriate for shipping heavy-duty materials and A flutes for lightweight materials.
- Customization Parameters: We offer customization on all these types of corrugated boxes and more. These shipping boxes can be customized based on partitions, compartments, cushions, padding, tubes, and so on.
- Sizes: The size and shape of the box is entirely customizable although we offer standard boxes in a huge range from 2 inches to 30 inches and beyond. You need to mentioned the length, width, and depth.
- Material and Thickness Options: The thickness can be chosen based on the type of box you choose, such as regular slotted, flute style, and so on. Beyond the standard thickness, this would be based on your requirements and preferences.
- Printing Area: The boxes can be offered with printing on the outside, inside, or outside and inside in full-color prints.
- Printing Methods: We use various printing methods to customize these boxes. They include flood coating, lithography, and 1 through 5 color printing. We use ecofriendly and non-toxic printing inks. They can be done in single color as well as combination of colors.
- Ordering Process: We follow a two-way ordering process, where we request clients to provide designs and our experts work closely with them to provide inputs on these designs. The box making and printing will commence only after receiving the final approval on these designs. During the process, our experts also handle customer queries and guide them to the right selection.
Applications of Custom Printed Shipping Boxes
We regularly provide wholesale custom shipping boxes with logo for packaging the following:
- Bulky and large items
- Regular subscription services
- Fragile items
- Electronic devices
- Food products
- Mechanical parts or products
- Healthcare products
- Agricultural produce
Frequently Asked Questions on Custom Printed Shipping Boxes
Custom shipping boxes with logo have gained popularity in recent years. We have helped several businesses to build strong impressions using these shipping boxes. At BlueRose Packaging, we follow a two-way ordering process, where we request clients to provide designs and our experts work closely with them to provide inputs on these designs. The box making and printing commence only after receiving the final approval on these designs. During the process, our experts also handle customer queries and guide them to the right selection. The following are a few common questions that our experts answer during the process.
- How soon can I expect the quote for the order?
We assure the instant quote on most requirements. Our experts will carefully review your order and offer tailored quotes instantly.
- Can I submit my own designs to you? If yes, how should I proceed?
Yes, you can submit your artwork in PDF, or file formats like JPG, JPEG, TIF, TIFF, and EPS.
- Can I order a sample of the printed shipping box before placing a bulk order?
Yes, you can order a sample. It will be treated as a development sample and you would be charged. You can suggest changes if required and our team will work on it and resend it for your approval.
- Are there any order limitations on the minimum or maximum order quantities?
There are no limitations on the minimum or maximum order quantities. You can order one sample or place bulk orders. We encourage bulk shipping boxes, as they help our clients to save on the hassles of ordering and re-ordering and utilize their time and money effectively. We assure attractive prices on bulk orders.
- What are the different types of printing offered on shipping boxes?
We may print your logo and brand information following methods such as flood coating, lithography, and 1 through 5 color printing.
- What distinguishes BlueRose Packaging from other manufacturers?
Customer satisfaction is the key motto of our services. We understand every order is different, so, we treat you individually. Quality, competitive pricing, and quick turnaround times are assured on all orders. Our experts will carefully review your order details and designs to ensure accuracy. Transparency and customer participation are two specific features of our services. Customers are updated about the progress at every stage of manufacturing. Every customer is assigned a product specialist who informs them about the progress and dedicatedly answers their queries.
- What are the cost-driving factors for custom shipping boxes with logo?
The pricing of these boxes will depend on factors such as dimension, type of material, printing technique, ink coverage on the box, and quantity.
- Do you provide digital proofs before processing the order?
Yes, we do provide digital proofs before processing the order. The digital proofs may be shared within 24 hours of order placement. If any changes are to be made, you can contact our team or reply to the email. Our experts will get in touch with you for rectification and will share the proof after the suggestive changes are made.
- Can you print a logo or important brand information inside the shipping box?
Yes, we can print the brand information inside the box depending on the requirement.
- How soon can you ship my order?
The shipping times will vary according to the order quantity and design complexity. For more clarity, please feel free to contact us today.