Custom printed shipping boxes are sought by many businesses to share their brand information and build strong brand impressions in minds of viewers. Generally, businesses choose plain boxes and stick customer details over them. By using custom printed shipping boxes from BlueRose Packaging, you can easily seek the attention of viewers and recipients as well as raise brand awareness through them. Made from high-quality corrugated material, these shipping boxes will feature your brand information including brand name, message, and logo on all sides. This information will reinforce your brand name deeply into the minds of your customers and they will have a unique experience while unboxing the product.
Our expertise and experience in building custom shipping boxes of different styles, their smart designs, and printing techniques allow us to transform any brown or white ordinary corrugated shipping box into an appealing, branding package that will be retained and remembered by customers for a long time.
We can provide shipping boxes in various sizes, bottom options, weight carrying capacities, and printing styles. Our custom shipping boxes with logos can meet your branding requirements as well as packaging challenges. We allow clients to take advantage of our wholesale custom shipping boxes to save on their efforts, money, and focus on their core business.
Features of Custom Printed Shipping Boxes
At BlueRose Packaging, we assure a high level of customizability on shipping boxes. Here are some features of customization we offer.
- Box Styles: We can provide shipping boxes in the following styles:
- Regular Slotted Container (RSC): This style features four flaps on the top and bottom. Two small flaps are folded inwards and two large flaps are folded outwards to seal the box. We regularly process bulk orders of this style.
- Full Overlap Container (FOL): Like RSC boxes, these boxes also possess four flaps; however, the only difference is that the outward flaps fully overlap the small inner ones. It ensures additional strength than RSC.
- Five Panel Folder (5PF): This box style is more appropriate if you wish to line multiple items in a box for shipping. Usually, the fifth panel of the box will serve as a closure, too.
- Half Slotted Container (HSC): There are no flaps on the top of such boxes. It can be covered with a design style tray (DST) or supported with handholds. The bottom can be designed with FOL or RSC flaps. For many clients who believe that they cannot use the container for shipping, we encourage them to use these as inline containers.
- Roll End Tuck Top (RETT): As the name suggests, these boxes feature tucked top flaps. This is the most popular style of the shipping box.
- Flute Styles: The boxes are available in various flute styles such as F flute, E flute, C flute, B flute, and A flute. Of these, F flutes are more appropriate for shipping heavy-duty materials and A flutes for lightweight materials.
- Additional Features: These shipping boxes can be customized with partitions, compartments, cushions, padding, tubes, and so on.
- Materials: We can provide these boxes in recycled paper, Kraft paper, and test paper construction.
- Printed Sides: The boxes can be offered with printing on outside, inside, or outside and inside in full-color prints.
Applications of Custom Printed Shipping Boxes
We regularly provide custom shipping boxes with logo for packaging the following:
- Bulky and large items
- Regular subscription services
- Fragile items
Frequently Asked Questions on Custom Printed Shipping Boxes
Custom shipping boxes with logo have gained popularity in recent years. We have helped several businesses to build strong impressions using these shipping boxes. At BlueRose Packaging, we follow a two-way ordering process, where we request clients to provide designs and our experts work closely with them to provide inputs on these designs. The box making and printing commence only after receiving the final approval on these designs. During the process, our experts also handle customer queries and guide them to the right selection. The following are a few common questions that our experts answer during the process.
- How soon can I expect the quote for the order?
We assure the instant quote on most requirements. Our experts will carefully review your order and offer tailored quotes instantly.
- Can I submit my own designs to you? If yes, how should I proceed?
Yes, you can submit your artwork in PDF, or file formats like JPG, JPEG, TIF, TIFF, and EPS.
- Can I order a sample of printed shipping box before placing a bulk order?
Yes, you can order a sample. It will be treated as a development sample and you would be charged. You can suggest changes if required and our team will work on it and resend it for your approval.
- Are there any order limitations on the minimum or maximum order quantities?
There are no limitations on the minimum or maximum order quantities. You can order one sample or place bulk orders. We encourage bulk shipping boxes, as they help our clients to save on the hassles of ordering and re-ordering and utilize their time and money effectively. We assure attractive prices on bulk orders.
- What are the different types of printing offered on shipping boxes?
We may print your logo and brand information following methods such as flood coating, lithography, and 1 through 5 color printing.
- What distinguishes BlueRose Packaging from other manufacturers?
Customer satisfaction is the key motto of our services. We understand every order is different, so, we treat you individually. Quality, competitive pricing, and quick turnaround times are assured on all orders. Our experts will carefully review your order details and designs to ensure accuracy. Transparency and customer participation are two specific features of our services. Customers are updated about the progress at every stage of manufacturing. Every customer is assigned a product specialist who informs them about the progress and dedicatedly answers their queries.
- What are the cost-driving factors for custom shipping boxes with logo?
The pricing of these boxes will depend on factors such as dimension, type of material, printing technique, ink coverage on the box, and quantity.
- Do you provide digital proofs before processing the order?
Yes, we do provide digital proofs before processing the order. The digital proofs may be shared within 24 hours of order placement. If any changes are to be made, you can contact our team or reply to the email. Our experts will get in touch with you for rectification and will share the proof after the suggestive changes are made.
- Can you print a logo or important brand information inside the shipping box?
Yes, we can print the brand information inside the box depending on the requirement.
- How soon can you ship my order?
The shipping times will vary according to the order quantity and design complexity. For more clarity, please feel free to contact us today.
Wholesale Custom Shipping Boxes
Bulk shipping boxes are helpful for businesses that ship regularly such as OEMs, small and mid-sized startups, and so on. We assure competitive prices on wholesale custom shipping boxes, which allows our clients to save on their shipping boxes and lower their marketing costs. Having said that, attractive prices on bulk shipping boxes dont mean compromises on quality or any other aspect. Everything from design to manufacturing is performed in-house at our well-equipped facilities in Los Angeles and Orange County. This allows us to keep control of the entire process and assure the highest quality that money can buy. Feel free to get in touch with our team today to discuss your wholesale custom shipping boxes requirement.