32 ECT Boxes
There are various types of boxes used for packaging products and parts. They may be standard or heavy duty; however, some of them are designed to support a certain amount of pressure. This is because, whether in transit or a storage unit, these boxes are stacked upon each other, and hence they need to be able to sustain that pressure so that the contents inside remain safe. These boxes are called ECT boxes. ECT stands for edge crush test which measure the cardboard strength. 32 ECT boxes are corrugated boxes that have been assigned an Edge Crush Test (ECT) rating of 32. At BlueRose Packaging, we offer 32 ECT boxes made of corrugated board, and these are widely used for packaging, transportation, and shipping. We custom make these boxes which have an excellent pressure absorbing capacity and hence can be easily arranged in stacks along with the contents inside. These lightweight 32 ECT boxes are durable and ecofriendly. Over the years, our experience of working with clients from diverse industries has helped us gain expertise in making standard and custom 32 ECT boxes.
Features of 32 ECT Boxes Offered at BlueRose Packaging
As mentioned, ECT offers a gage or measurement of the toughness of the box, and based on that it is categorized as standard, heavy duty, and so on. At BlueRose Packaging, we offer 32 ECT corrugated boxes which is a standard gage, and these are tailor made to suit your storage and packaging needs, depending on the product type. Here are some beneficial features of our 32 ECT boxes.
- We offer end-to-end services which includes everything from the ideation and design stage to our excellent post sales service to our clients. As mentioned, we have a huge experience.
- You can package some of your fragile and delicate products in these boxes and they remain absolutely safe. Thanks to the shock absorbing capacity, our 32 ECT boxes can sustain reasonably high pressure when stacked.
- 32 ECT corrugated boxes are standard ones with a weight bearing capacity of around 40 pounds. Our corrugated boards are as it is durable with thick lining or double boards.
- Our corrugated boards also pass the bursting test at 200# and hence they remain intact during transit, rough handling, and so on.
- As such, ECT boxes require less material and offer the same amount of durability as standard corrugated boxes. This saves on materials, cost, and energy consumption.
- Our boxes are robust and durable yet flexible, and designed harsh environmental resistance to weather, moisture, heat, shock, and vibration.
Benefits of Partnering with Us for Your Requirements Pertaining to 32 ECT Boxes
As mentioned, we custom make 32 ect corrugated boxes for you and make your packaging and shipping easy and safe. Here are some benefits of partnering with us for your 32 ECT boxes requirements.
- We offer customization in terms of material, length, thickness, width, flexibility of the box, and so on. We cater to printing your logo or any relevant information on the box.
- We have a team of experts who hold discussions with you to understand your requirement and product. Based on that we select the right type of packaging material and custom make the packaging for you.
- While we are capable of full volume productions, we are open low volume orders of these 32 ECT boxes.
- We offer the best prices on bulk orders and you can avail wholesale pricing benefits even if you order boxes of different sizes and dimensions.
- In terms of quality and catering to exact requirements, we are absolutely reliable.
- We offer excellent aftersales support and maintenance services. If you need more boxes of the same dimensions, we can quickly make them and have them delivered to you.
- We offer quick turnaround times without compromising on quality.
At BlueRose Packaging, these lightweight 32 ECT boxes are entirely made at our state-of-the-art facility in Southern California. We do not outsource any of our processes and functions. We have a team of experts to gather, understand, and analyze your requirements, and offer assistance as required in terms of size, ECT type, cardboard type, and so on. You can share your requirements with us and we can offer you end-to-end solutions for the same. In case you have any questions or need to make an enquiry, you can contact us via phone or email.