Anti-Static Foam Rolls
Static electronic devices require special packaging that assures anti-static protection. These items are sensitive to vibrations, shocks, and pressure that can damage them. To avoid damages or product recalls, product manufacturers resort to anti-static foam rolls. These foam rolls are lightweight and protect objects from static shocks and damages while in transit and storage. At BlueRose Packaging, we provide pink anti-static foam rolls in a wide range of lengths, widths, thicknesses, and densities to meet your application requirements.
Our Capabilities in Anti-Static Foam Rolls
We have been providing packaging supplies for several years now. As a result, we have in-depth understanding of different industries and their packaging requirements. We provide anti-static foam rolls in various sizes and they can be easily counted for your special electronic packaging requirements. The following capabilities developed over the years allow us to easily meet our clients’ complex packaging requirements.
- We can provide lightweight yet strong and reusable pink anti-static foam material is perforated every 12 inches/24 inches.
- They can be availed in various thicknesses like 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and up to 145 mm thicknesses and in widths ranging from 100 mm to 1 meter.
- We can offer these rolls in 5 meters, 10 meters, 15 meters, and 20 meters.
- Our selection features plain rolls and single-sided and double-sided adhesive rolls. So, you can make the selection wisely.
- Pink anti-static foam rolls can be availed in various configurations such as flats sheets, egg crate, cushion grade, and so on.
Benefits of Choosing Anti-Static Foam Rolls
Our client list features some of the best electronic OEMs, suppliers, and Amazon sellers in the US who have been using them to package sensitive electronic items such as computer cards, computer chips, motherboards, computer accessories, and video cards. We believe the following benefits of pink anti-static foam rolls make them buy from us regularly.
- We provide anti-static foam rolls made of high-quality pink polyethylene, which is non-abrasive.
- Pink polyethylene material can be easily reused and recycled after use.
- Pink anti-static foam can resist puncturing and tearing and can easily discharge electrostatic charges.
- Being tear and puncture resistant, these foam rolls can protect sharp corners and edges of the electronic products from breaking off during handling, shipping, and storage of ESD devices.
- We can provide these rolls with many cushioning air cells that absorb discharges, shocks, and vibrations, thereby offering great protection to stored electronic devices.
- We offer perforated and non-perforated foam rolls. The perforated foam rolls are easy to work with. Users can easily tear them near the micro-perf die-cut line without sharp scissors or knives.
- They can resist chemicals, UV, ozone, and most sources that generate static electricity.
- Pink polyethylene is a lightweight material, and it adds no weight to the electronic packaging, which makes it an ideal choice for shipping electronic items over long distances with minimal freight charges.
- We can provide these anti-static foams in any specifications to meet your cargo requirements.
- The distinctive pink color of these pink antistatic foam rolls makes product identification easier.
Frequently Asked Questions on Anti-Static Foam Rolls
- What are the anti-static foam roll sizes available with you?
We can provide anti-static foam rolls in various thickness sizes, with 1/8-inch thickness being the most basic type.
- How much anti-static foam roll is required to wrap my product?
The length would depend on the size of the product. To check the right size, you have to place the roll inside the product packaging and shake it. If you hear the sound, it would mean more roll is required.
- Can I use pink anti-static foam roll to package any odd shaped electronic items?
Yes, you can use the roll for packaging odd shaped electronic items. These rolls are compatible with all types of electronic products.
- What is the standard packaging quantity offered by BlueRose Packaging?
We can provide the rolls in 12 per bundle or more depending on the customer requirements.
- What are the standard roll dimensions offered by BlueRose Packaging?
We provide anti-static foam rolls in standard dimensions such as 24″ x 175′, 24″ x 550′, and 72″ x 550′
Wholesale Anti-Static Foam Rolls
At BlueRose Packaging, we are committed to providing packaging products of high quality. We work with customers to build simple, robust, and cost-effective packaging solutions. We adopt lean manufacturing practices that reduce product waste and assure the fastest turnaround times in the industry. Over the years, we have partnered with several trusted material suppliers in the country that allows us to save on material costs and pass on the savings to our clients. In addition to this, we also assure the best wholesale prices in the country. Both these factors when combined allow us to assure quality and price advantage that remains unmatched in the industry. All design and manufacturing is conducted at our state-of-the-art facility in California. This allows us to meet our client requirements effortlessly. Contact our team today to discuss your anti-static foam roll requirements. Our team will work with you to analyze your needs and offer you the best packaging solutions that you can get.