Charcoal Foam Packaging
The demand for lightweight and firm foam packaging solutions has increased over the years. The foam packaging is used for packaging and shipping delicate and extra-sensitive items. There are different types of foam packaging used today, and charcoal foam packaging is one of the most popular ones among them. The charcoal foam packaging is made from open cell foam and gets its name from the charcoal colored exterior and is used for padding and cushioning items during warehousing, shipping, and general handling. BlueRose Packaging provides charcoal foam packaging in different lengths, sizes, and types to meet your diverse packaging requirements. We have processed huge orders for this foam, which has been used for packaging extra sensitive items such as glasses, cameras, and light equipment.
Wholesale Charcoal Foam Packaging
Our client list comprises suppliers, manufacturers, and packaging and delivery partners that use various type of packaging rolls in large numbers. At BlueRose Packaging, we offer wholesale charcoal foam packaging at affordable prices. We can customize these rolls to meet your packaging requirements. Despite this, we still assure attractive discounts on wholesale charcoal foam packaging. In case you have any questions on order placement or pricing, you can contact our team, and reach us on email or phone. Our experts can happily assist you. We offer superior quality packing foam which is made in our state of the art facilities in Los Angeles and Orange County.
Our Capabilities of Charcoal Foam Packaging
Our charcoal foam packaging rolls are reusable and proven to last for several years. Over the years, we have processed several huge orders for this packaging. The following capabilities that we have developed over the years have helped us serve our clients better.
- We can provide charcoal foam in half, third, and full sizes.
- The full sheet measures 80″ x 72″
- The half sheet measures 72″ x 40″
- The third sheet measures 72″ x 24″
We can cut the sheets in sizes larger than these sizes.
- They are available in heights 1/8″, 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/2″, 2″, 2-1/2″, 3″, and 4″.
- Our selection features three types of foam – soft charcoal foam, firm high-density charcoal foam, and egg crate foam.
- Soft Charcoal Foam: This is the original foam packaging with basic properties. It ensures high durability and is more suited for applications that require more protection, such as engine covers, sound-deadening aids, and so on.
- Firm High Density Charcoal Foam: As the name suggests, this charcoal foam type assures great firmness and density and is a type of heavy duty foam. The charcoal foam is suited for packaging items that may be subjected to harsh environments. Firm high-density charcoal foam appears gray and can resist impact and damage.
- Egg Crate Foam: This type of foam features an undulating and raised surface. Like the above two types, this type of foam also has a smooth surface. However, raised surface offers several benefits, such as improved impact resistance, which makes it ideal for packaging and shipping instruments and electronics.
Benefits of Using Charcoal Foam Packaging
This foam packaging have gained immense popularity over other types of foam packaging over the years. The following properties of this foam packaging make them preferable over other types of packaging.
- The foam is lightweight and possesses excellent shock-absorbent properties.
- Lightweight composition is especially beneficial for shipping because it doesn’t add to the shipping weight.
- Open cell structure ensures excellent airflow to items that are packaged within.
- The foam is durable and long-lasting and remains stain, damage, and impact resistant.
- It offers excellent soundproofing and sound-dampening properties.
- The foam packaging is low priced than other types of packaging.