Corrugated Mailer Boxes
Corrugated mailer boxes are prefabricated cartons with several layers of corrugated cardboard. These are used to pack industrial products to be dispatched as cargo. They offer better protection than regular single sheet cardboards. At BlueRose Packaging, we offer premium quality corrugated mailer boxes that can be used for packaging commercial and industrial products. We offer standard as well as custom corrugated mailer boxes, and offer choice in terms of dimensions, color, material, thickness, printing content, and more. These boxes can accommodate products or parts of any size, shape, and have a good weight bearing capacity. We also offer wholesale corrugated mailer boxes options.
Features of Corrugated Mailer Boxes Offered at BlueRose Packaging
Here are some features of the corrugated mailer boxes we offer.
- Our standard and custom corrugated mailer boxes are made from 100% ecofriendly materials and can be recycled as well as reused.
- We can provide these corrugated mailer boxes in three wall types – single, double, and triple.
- A single wall design features an inner layer and a single outer layer with fluting between these layers.
- A double wall design features an inner layer and a single outer layer with double layer of fluting between these layers. The mailer boxes featuring this type of wall design can handle large and heavy items.
- A triple layer design has three flute layers, where each layer adds to the stability of a box. These layers add to the compression strength and cushioning properties of a box.
- We can provide the custom corrugated mailer boxes in five types of flutings – A, B, C, E, and F.
- The weight of corrugated cardboard may vary from 26 lbs. to 42 lbs., depending on the paper thickness.
- We can provide custom corrugated mailer boxes in two different types of finishes – ultraviolet and aqueous. Among these, the aqueous coating is fast drying and offers protection from dirt and wear. The aqueous coating can be matt or high gloss type. Ultraviolet finishes are cured under UV light and is suited for mailer boxes, which are used outdoors. The UV finish helps protect mailer boxes from scuffs and scratches, and lasts longer than aqueous finish.
- We offer custom printing options such as your logo, product name and statutory information regarding the contents. This helps enhance the brand value of the products and is great marketing strategy. You can choose the colors and type of ink which is safe and free from toxic elements.
Applications of Our Corrugated Mailer Boxes
There are many application areas of our corrugated boxes. Here are some of them.
- Retail products
- Electronic devices
- Medical devices
Wholesale Corrugated Mailer Boxes Options
At BlueRose Packaging, we offer several wholesale corrugated mailer boxes options. Regardless of market fluctuations, we have a fair pricing policy for all the types of our corrugated boxes. This is beneficial for our clients because most of them need these boxes in bulk as they ship quite often. Our competitive wholesale prices allow them buy them enough to meet their shipping and promotional needs effectively.
If you have any questions pertaining to our standard or custom corrugated mailer boxes, feel free to share them with us via email or phone. If you are interested in any of our corrugated boxes or are looking for custom options, you can share your requirements and we can send you a quick quote as well as a sample. Place your order today!