EPE Foam Packaging
Expandable polyethylene or EPE foam is a widely used plastic for wrapping or padding up sensitive or fragile items when shipping or transporting. The good part is that this plastic, wherein the base material is mostly low density polyethylene (LDPE), is lightweight and non-toxic. At BlueRose Packaging, we offer a variety of EPE foam packaging solutions including customized ones. We offer these in the form of rolls, peanuts, planks and sheets. This is a very safe and environmentally friendly packaging option as it is reusable as well as made from recyclable plastic.
Custom and Wholesale EPE Foam Packaging Solutions
As experts in customization, which we can provide EPE foam packaging solutions in any length, thicknesses, colors, and so on. Despite this, we can provide these packaging solutions at wholesale prices. Our wholesale prices on custom packaging solutions have helped our clients to save on bulk purchases as well as improve the efficiency of their packaging.
As with other packaging solutions, our EPE foam packaging solutions are entirely manufactured entirely at our well-equipped facility in Southern California. This allows us to stay true to our commitment of offering quality packaging solutions at cost effective prices. We offer samples which helps you select the right type of foam before the order is finalized. In case you have any further questions regarding our EPE foam packaging solutions, need to make an enquiry, or share your requirements, you can contact us via phone or email.
Our Capabilities of EPE Foam Packaging
Our EPE foam packaging solutions are ecofriendly and customizable. We have been helping clients optimize the value of their packaging by providing various types of EPE foam packaging solutions. The following capabilities that we have developed over the years have helped us serve them better.
- We provide EPE foam packaging solutions such as EPE foam sheets, rolls, planks, and so on.
- They are available in standard thicknesses ranging from 1/4″to 50″and beyond.
- They can be availed in standard sizes – 2000 mm (L) x 1400 mm (W). We can also make them available in special size as per the requirement.
- We offer a high level of customization with these foams.
- We offer them in various colors as well, such as black, white, gray, pink, blue, and more.
Benefits of Using EPE Foam Packaging Solutions
There are many benefits of using our EPE foam in any form you require. If you manufacture electronic devices, fragile items, glassware, jewelry, or any other product that is breakable or sensitive to static charge, you would find our EPE packaging solutions extremely useful. Here are some benefits of using EPE foam packaging solutions.
- Our EPE foams are environmentally friendly as they can be reused multiple times.
- They are made of recyclable LDPE plastic and can be recycled and molded into different shapes multiple times.
- They are lightweight yet robust and resistant to cracking, tear, moisture, static electricity, and more.
- EPE foam can resist corrosive chemicals like acids, alkalis, solvents, and so on. This feature makes them ideal for creating a suitable barrier while handling different types of chemicals.
- Most importantly, EPE foam is non-toxic, odorless, and free of any harmful additives. This makes it ideal for food packaging. It can resist the growth of microbes on the surfaces of the containers where food is stored.
- While they are robust, they can be easily cut into shapes, stuck with glue, sealed with an adhesive tape, and so on.
- These totally flexible foams offer thermal insulation properties as well.
- The EPE foam has a closed cell structure, which improves its ability to sustain high amounts of stress, shock, as well as cushion the packaged object well.
- The foam regains its original shape after the shock or stress is removed.
- These foams have a wide operating temperature range from about -40 to +70 degrees Celsius. This feature makes them suitable for applications that require electrical or heat insulation.