Low Density Gusseted Bags
Gusseted polythene bags are widely used as carry bags for groceries, vegetables, fruits, and a lot of other non-food items. They are suitable for items of most shapes and sizes; however, pointed and sharp items must be avoided. These low density gusseted bags are suitable for carrying reasonably bulky items as well. At BlueRose Packaging, we offer various types of low density polyethylene (LLDPE) bags in multiple and custom shapes, sizes, thickness, and so on. We offer these bags made with FDA and USDA compliance, especially for food and healthcare items. This is a great packaging option for long-term use as these bags are reusable as well as made from recyclable plastic.
Low Density Gusseted Bags Offered at BlueRose Packaging
Low density gusseted bags have several applications aside from carrying different items. They can be used to store food items in refrigerators, or used as a liner for dustbins, storage boxes, or as a sealed packing for storage in deep freezers, and so on. We offer these versatile bags in various options. Here are some features of our LLDPE bags.
- These bags are creased at the bottom and gusseted on sides, and hence can accommodate items of any shape. This feature increases the flexibility of these bags as they can be expanded to fit large items or quantities.
- Our gusted bags are seamless, which means they do not have joints, and hence are sturdy and durable with a good load bearing capacity.
- While most of these bags are clear or transparent, we can offer them in opaque white or other colors.
- LLDPE has a good heat resistance, and hence these bags are suitable for storing warm items and can be heat sealed too.
- We offer these bags in packets as well as rolls with perforations. They can be made available in various sizes and lengths.
- The thickness of these bags ranges between 0.6 Mil and 4 Mil, and can be customized to suit your requirement. Even the bags as thin as 0.6 Mil are sturdy and can carry more weight than you can imagine.
- You can use these bags to store various items, ranging from food and healthcare products to artworks, cosmetics, electronic and electrical appliances, industrial equipment which is not pointed, and so on. Ensure to choose the bag with the right thickness and size.
- Thick gusseted bags are study enough to store heavy duty items and may even withstand pointed ones such as gardening tools.
Benefits of Partnering with Us for Your Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) Bags Requirements
There are many benefits of using LLDPE gusseted bags, and you can optimize them by choosing the right one from us for your packaging requirements. Here are some benefits in terms of both these aspects.
- Our LLDPE bags are environmentally friendly as they can be reused multiple times. Also they are made of recyclable plastic. They are lightweight yet robust. Also, our bags are non-toxic and free of any harmful additives.
- We specialize in customization and this can be attributed to years of experience dealing with a variety of clients and their requirements.
- These bags can withstand chemicals, radiation, and so on, and hence are perfect to protect the contents inside.
- We are totally focused on quality and have stringent testing procedures in place. All our bags are checked at each stage of the manufacturing process for capacity, wear resistance, UV inhibiting capability, and so on.
- We ensure on-time deliveries and offer fast turnaround times without compromising on the quality.
Custom and Wholesale Options We Offer for Low Density Gusseted Bags
As mentioned, we specialize in customization, which we offer in terms of length, thickness, color, materials used, and so on. We offer the best wholesale pricing, and this allows our clients to save on their big orders.
At BlueRose Packaging, we offer standard and custom Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) bags useful for a variety of applications. These are manufactured entirely at our state-of-the-art facility in Southern California. Quality has never been in an issue for us and you can reliably partner with us for your low density gusseted bags requirements. Before the order is finalized, we offer samples and prototypes to give you clarity regarding the product. In case you have any further questions, need to make an enquiry, or share your requirements, you can contact us via phone or email.