Mailing tubes are cylindrical cardboard tubes used to mail large or oddly-shaped items. They are often sealed with caps at each end. The capped ends may have one or more openings to allow insertion of the item to be mailed and removal of air from the tube. The tubes can be inserted into envelope and sent through preferred postal systems. The tube protects the contents from bending or crushing during transit. Mailing tubes are commonly used to mail posters, artwork, blueprints, large maps, and other oversized documents. Tubes can be purchased in a variety of sizes, depending on the needs of the sender. They protect the contents from being bent or creased, and can be used to ship multiple items at once. If you are looking to purchase standard as well as custom mailing tubes, get them right at wholesale price from BlueRose Packaging. We offer high-quality mailing tubes made from durable materials. Our tubes are also available in a variety of sizes, so you can find the perfect option for your needs. Being a wholesale shipping supplies company, we offer good deals on bulk orders.
Buy Wholesale Mailing Tubes at the Best Deals
Mailing tubes have become increasingly popular in recent years, as more and more people have turned to them as an alternative to envelopes for mailing delicate or large items. This means that you can find the perfect mailing tube for any purpose, whether you’re shipping documents or sending a large item through the mail. Check our inventory frequently and see what the latest we offer to serve your purpose.
We assure competitive wholesale pricing on bulk orders. This allows our clients to stock them in large numbers. It doesn’t matter whether you order one size in bulk or assorted orders, we can still assure attractive discounts on custom mailing tubes. All mailing tubes are made in our well-equipped facility in California. Our services include full design, manufacturing, and warehousing. Our short lead times assure service-oriented solutions to meet your requirements.
Features of Custom Mailing Tubes Offered at BlueRose Packaging
Mailing tubes are an important part of packaging and shipping. We have a mailing tube for every need, and we guarantee our products will meet your expectations. A few of the features of our mailing tubes are:
- Our range of custom mailing tubes are made out of durable materials with various finishing options. Some common options include Timber, Tough, Vista Supreme, Machine Glazed (MG) and Kraft.
- They can be customized in various cap / end stop material such as plastic plugs
metal end stops, seamed bottom ends, molded wood or crimped end tubes.
- They can be provided in round, triangular, telescopic, and square shapes.
- We can provide these mailing tubes in various internal diameters ranging from .312″ to 30″ in tube lengths from .192″ to 636″.
- These mailing tubes can be availed in different wall thicknesses from 0.036″ to 0.750″.
Reasons to Choose Mailing Tubes Offered at BlueRose Packaging
Mailing tubes offer several benefits, making them the perfect choice for shipping and storing items. Here are some key reasons to choose our mailing tubes:
- They take up less space than traditional packaging methods.
- They are strong and durable- they can withstand being dropped or handled roughly without breaking.
- They protect contents from damage- the cardboard walls of mailing tubes keep items from being bent, scratched, or crushed.
- They are reusable- mailing tubes can be used multiple times, which makes them more environmentally friendly than disposable packaging materials. As they are reusable, you can save on packaging costs.
- The tubes are easy to use and can be quickly filled with your documents or products.
- The tubes come in a variety of sizes, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
- They are an affordable way to ship your items safely and securely.
- They are also moisture and puncture resistant.
- As they are lightweight, they save on postage costs.
How to Choose the Right Mailing Tube for Your Application
Mailing tubes can be used for shipping anything that is in cylindrical shape. However, that doesn’t mean one size will work for all. If not chosen carefully the material stored inside may not be fully protected and may get damaged in transit. The following are certain pointers to keep in mind when choosing these mailing tubes for your applications.
- Type of Material: Each material used for building a mailing tube has its own benefits and disadvantages. So, be careful while choosing the material. If you are considering the tubes for mailing fragile items, ensure to choose the material that offers maximum protection and comes with internal padded wall. Kraft material is ideal for shipping all types of documents. However, if you are considering sensitive documents then machine glazed material can be the best option.
- Weight of Item Being Shipped: Mailing weight is one of the important considerations to make when choosing the mailing tube. If the tube is unable tohold the item then it will break easily. Again, the material should be chosen such that it doesn’t contribute to the higher total weight. So, be careful about this consideration. Our experts will help you understand the benefits of each of the material and their weight bearing capabilities.
- Dimensions of Item Being Shipped: The item to be shipped must properly fit in the tube. So, take care to measure the dimensions of the item being sent. If you are planning to use the tube for sending some odd shaped items then measure the length, diameter, and so on.