Polyethylene Foam Rolls
A polyethylene foam roll is a chemical and moisture resistant cross-linked thermoplastic resin with a simple molecular structure. This foam roll is generally used in packaging. Polyethylene has amazing physical and chemical properties which make it useful for packaging delicate and sensitive items in transit, and across diverse industries. At BlueRose Packaging, we offer specially engineered polyethylene foam rolls using good quality materials, adhesives, and superior level of fabrication. We use superior quality die cutting tools. We can customize these rolls in terms of length, thickness, width, density, and so on.
Wholesale and Custom Polyethylene Foam Rolls
At BlueRose Packaging, we are experts in customization, which is preceded by thorough requirement gathering and discussions with the client to understand their requirements. We then analyze your requirements and may offer suggestions or changes. Once the basic design based on your requirements and budget is ready, we provide you with the price estimate. We offer wholesale prices on bulk orders, even if it means rolls of different dimensions ordered in bulk. We are capable of high-volume production runs.
As a reliable and experienced polyethylene foam roll supplier, we offer custom polyethylene foam rolls to suit your exact requirements. If you are a manufacturer and supplier or a supply chain and packaging partner, you may need these foam rolls in bulk quantities. At BlueRose Packaging, we offer the best prices on bulk orders. You can reach us on phone or email if you have any questions pertaining to our polyethylene foam rolls, need to make an enquiry, or share your requirements with us. Our efficient and experienced team will be happy to assist you and answer all the relevant questions.
Properties of Polyethylene Foam Rolls
As a thermoplastic, expanded polyethylene has excellent properties and is environmentally friendly. Hence, it finds usage in packaging of innumerable varieties of times, regardless of shape, size, and so on. Here are some properties of expanded polyethylene foam:
- It is heat resistant and can be heated and then cooled to be molded in different shapes.
- It is non-toxic, safe and recyclable. While it is not biodegradable, it can be melted and reused, which helps reduce the plastic in landfills.
- It does not have any particular odor or taste, and is more or less neutral.
- It is lightweight and flexible and can be easily bended, folded, sealed, or cut.
- It is highly resistant to chemicals, abrasive materials, moisture, heat, shocks, vibrations, and other environmental parameters.
- Its shock and vibration resistance makes it a great insulator, and hence is useful to pack delicate items, electronics, glassware, and so on.
Features and Types of Custom Polyethylene Foam Rolls at BlueRose Packaging
As a known and responsible polyethylene foam roll supplier, we make the best possible use of such excellent properties of PE foam, and strive to deliver the best quality of rolls to our clients. Here are some types and features of these foam rolls we offer:
- While we customize them to suit your requirement, as a standard product, we deliver then in varied thicknesses.
- We are capable of offering these rolls as thin as 3mm, and depending on the thickness required, it may go up to 150mm.
- The width we offer ranges up to as long as one meter, and it starts from around 100mm.
- The length of these foam rolls may range in between 5 and 20 meters, or as required.
- We offer the adhesive as required, typically single or double sided. We also offer plain roll without an adhesive.
- Our rolls are UV resistant, pressure sensitive, and have an excellent tear strength and robustness.
- They are weather as well as sound resistant and seal the inside product from any noise or in the environment.
Benefits of Partnering with Us for Your Polyethylene Foam Rolls Needs
There are many benefits of using polyethylene foam rolls for packaging a range of items, and several other benefits of partnering with us. Here are some of the benefits:
- We use superior quality resins and have the require tooling as well as machines at our well-equipped facility.
- We are experts in customization, and also offer a wide range in our standard sizes of rolls.
- We are focused on quality and hence incorporate strict testing procedures at our facility.
- Our rolls offer excellent insulation, and may also be useful as fire retardants and shock absorbers.
- Without compromising on the quality, we offer fast turnaround times which can speed up the packaging and supply chain process, and subsequently the time to market of the product.
Applications of Polyethylene Foam Rolls
While packaging is a crucial requirement of almost all industries which manufacture and transport products from one place to another, using polyethylene foam rolls is essential in the packaging segment, especially for delicate or fragile products which require insulation in transit. Here are some of the application areas:
- HVAC systems
- Cold chains and storage units