Printed Reinforced Paper Tape
Packaging a product is an important aspect of eCommerce supply chain. This packaging is performed using materials, such as sealing tapes, boxes, and so on. Paper tapes are widely used for packaging. These reinforced paper tapes may comprise printed information that highlights the brand or product inside. There are various types of packaging tapes available; however, it is always a wise choice to opt for ecofriendly as well as sturdy ones that adhere well. At BlueRose Packaging, we offer ecofriendly reinforced paper tape for sealing packages. Our tapes adhere well to the package irrespective of the packaging material and do not come off in any situation. They are durable and can resist heat, moisture, vibration, and other environmental parameters. We offer them in rolls of various lengths and sizes. Over the years, and after working with clients from diverse industry segments, we have developed expertise which helps us customize these tapes to suit client specifications.
Custom Printed Reinforced Paper Tape
We can provide custom printed reinforced paper tape for your applications. We can provide them in the following specifications:
- Thickness: Reinforced 240 Grade; HD Reinforced (260 Grade)
- Width: 3 Inches
- Length: 375 Feet, 450 Feet, and 500 Feet
- Tape Color: Tan; White
- Number of Ink Colors: One, Two, Three
Features of Printed Reinforced Paper Tapes Offered at BlueRose Packaging
Generally, the paper tapes may feature logo, mandatory information, and warning messages such as handle with care”, we can also accommodate a small piece of information which helps in your branding and highlighting process. Aside from this, there are many other beneficial features of our printed reinforced paper tapes. Here are some of them.
- First, our paper tapes are ecofriendly and hence this helps us and our clients reduce carbon footprint. In fact, when opening the box, these tapes can be removed without breaking the box.
- These tapes are laminated with fiberglass, with the printing done on the rear side of the tape. Fiberglass lamination offers excellent holding capacity.
- These are pressure sensitive and water activated tapes with self-adhesive feature. Acrylic is one of the most commonly used adhesive materials.
- While our tapes are durable, they have the easy tear feature. They can be used manually as well as installed on a machine for precise tearing.
- You can easily use these tapes for sealing packages comprising breakable, fragile, or delicate items and be assured about the safety of the contents inside. This is because of their shock and vibration absorbing capacity and adhesion capability.
- They are resistant to hot and cold temperatures, moisture, dust, vibration, and so on. In fact, the absorb any dust on the package and remain adhered onto it.
- They can be used to pack and seal heavy duty products too as they have a high tensile strength.
- These printed reinforced paper tapes are ideal for applications that require extra durability, reliability, and strength.
- We offer 1-3 color printing on our tapes based on client requirements.
Benefits of Partnering with Us for Your Printed Reinforced Paper Tape Requirements
As mentioned, we are experts in customization and can offer the same for reinforced paper tapes too. Aside from this, there are many other benefits of partnering with us. Here are some of them.
- These tapes are easy to use as well as remove and hence benefit our clients as well as end users. Above all we offer them according to your specifications
- We cater to all kinds of orders for these tapes, regardless of the volume.
- We offer the best prices on bulk orders and this is applicable even if you choose tapes with different lengths of rolls, printing content, and so on.
- Once you partner with us, you can be rest assured about the quality and accuracy aspects.
- Our efficient and resourceful team offers excellent aftersales support.
- We offer quick turnaround times and stick to deadlines without comprising on quality.
FAQs on Printed Reinforced Paper Tapes
Here are some questions often asked by our users and viewers, most of which we have tried to answer in this section.
- Are gummed tape and water activated tape the same?
Yes, printed reinforced water activated tape is also called as reinforced gummed tape. This is because once wet, this tape becomes sticky like gum or glue and adheres to the package surface well.
- Are these paper tapes better than plastic ones?
Yes, certainly paper tapes are better than plastic ones as they do no harm the environment or generate trash, and are totally recyclable. Paper is biodegradable and the gum used is made of natural starch. Hence these are safe, ecofriendly, and most importantly are excellent adhesives.
- What is WAT?
WAT stands for water activated tape. These water soluble tapes are made of Kraft paper and starch-based gum or adhesive. Yet, they are durable and tamper proof. Reinforced WAT tapes have two layers of Kraft paper in which glass fiber reinforced filaments are sandwiched. The gum is activated as soon as you get the tape out of the dispenser or machine. This is applicable for both manual and machine-based applications.
- How to seal a carton or box using a reinforced paper tape?
Using this tape is quite easy. All you need to do is cut the tape or simply tear to an appropriate length, depending on the package or box size. Wet the adhesive portion so that the gum there is activated and stick in a linear manner.
These printed reinforced paper tapes are good for any type of packaging materials and product types. We make them totally at our facility in the US. We do not outsource any of our processes and functions. If you have any doubts about these tapes, we can answer all your questions and offer the required technical assistance. In case you want to share your requirements with us or need to make an inquiry, you can contact us via phone or email.