Scratch Resistant Labels
Labels are an important part of packaging and needed for any stored product or in transit. It is important that the information printed on the labels stays clear and does not smear or fade due to handling, moisture, or any other environmental parameters. They must be scratch resistant as well. At BlueRose Packaging, we offer premium quality scratch resistant labels made from ecofriendly yet durable polymer. The content on these labels is printed on the reverse side, which makes them ideal in harsh environments. Hence, the printed content cannot be erased by scratching or using acetone or nail color remover. The direct thermal labels we offer are scratch resistant and come with strong adhesive.
Features of Scratch Resistant Labels Offered at BlueRose Packaging
Our direct thermal scratch resistant labels find applications in harsh environments and can be cut to customized shapes and sizes. Here are some features of these scratch resistant direct thermal labels we offer.
- Label Types and Features: Here are some features of our scratch resistant thermal labels which make them popular across business segments.
- These labels are made of durable thermoplastics such as polycarbonate or polypropylene, which makes them smudge and scratch resistant.
- These labels are durable and designed to resist heat, cold, scratches and rubbing, chemicals, and impact. They are flexible and flame retardant, too.
- These labels are used in deep freezing applications as they have an operating temperature range from -55 to 40 degrees Celsius.
- Our scratch resistant labels are a sustainable solution as they can be recycled.
- They do not require ribbons and cartridges for printing.
- Our scratch resistant direct thermal labels look glossy because of the top coating with white facestock which protects from environmental resistance.
- The adhesive materials used in these labels are non-toxic and safe and have a permanent rubber base hot melt adhesive.
- The adhesive can stick to several types of surfaces such as paper, PP, PET, glass, PE, metal, and more.
- The label liner is made of white super calendered glassine which is resistant to oil and moisture.
- Label Shape: While the standard shape of most labels is rectangular, it may have rounded, sharp, or tweaked corners. Also, we offer custom label shapes to suit your requirements.
- Label Size: We offer these labels in both rolls and stacks with dimensions ranging from 4 x 1 inches to 4 x 6 inches, while the freezer grade labels are 4 x 2 inches. Depending on the size or dimensions, one roll or stack may contain 1000-6000 scratch resistant direct thermal labels. With 1000-6000 direct thermal labels of sizes from 4 x 1 inches to 4 x 6 inches in a single roll, there are four such rolls per CTN. The size and shape can be customized as per application requirements.
Benefits of Partnering with Us for Your Scratch Resistant Label Requirements
We are absolutely reliable partners and can offer you end-to-end labeling and packaging solutions. There are many benefits of partnering with us for your specific labeling requirements. Here are some of them.
- We cater end-to-end to the most complex or specific packaging and labeling requirements you may have.
- We are very focused on quality and accuracy in customization and this applies to any label or packaging type you choose.
- Our direct thermal labels are actually scratch proof and durable, and designed for harsh industrial as well as outdoor use.
- The quality of our adhesive is excellent, and the film can be easily peeled off without curling. All the labels are well perforated.
- We thoroughly analyze your requirements and send you a quick quote followed by a layout and design. We also send a free sample and start production only after a final approval from the client.
- We offer quick turnaround times and without compromising on accuracy and quality.
Applications of Our Scratch Resistant Labels
Our scratch resistant direct thermal labels are widely used across industries in several segments such as shipping and logistics, consumer electronics, healthcare, automotive, inventory management, fabrics and clothing, jewelry, and many others. These labels can be used indoors as well as outdoors. Here are some application areas of our scratch resistant labels across industries.
- Display product information
- Price tags
- Tamper-evident seals
- Warning labels in hazardous areas
- QR codes
- Shipping labels
- Warehouse and inventory labels
Wholesale and Custom Options We Offer for Scratch Resistant Labels
At BlueRose Packaging, we offer wholesale pricing for bulk orders of all the types of labels including custom options. You can place an order for different types of custom labels at a time. We offer custom options in terms of dimensions, shapes, thickness, materials, adhesives, and printing options. Our pricing and custom options have tremendously benefitted our clients, and especially the ones that need to store or ship their products more often. If you have any questions about our scratch resistant labels or require further information, you can reach us via email or phone. If you want to share your requirements and explore our custom options, feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help. Also, we can send you a quick quote as well as a sample. Place your order today!