White Corrugated Boxes
Corrugated boards are different and sturdier than normal cardboards. It is made of heavy paper pulp. Corrugated boards have several thin layers on each side of the carton which makes it durable and resistant to moisture, temperature fluctuation, vibration, and so on. They are widely used in packaging specifically shipping and transportation. At BlueRose Packaging, we offer premium quality and specially engineered white corrugated boxes using the right materials, adhesives, machining techniques as well as die cutting tools. We can customize white corrugated boxes in desired lengths, thicknesses, widths, shapes, sizes, etc. Our white corrugated boxes are not only aesthetic but also offer structural and dimensional stability to the product inside.
Features and Types of White Corrugated Shipping Boxes at BlueRose Packaging
BlueRose has been at the forefront of offering sustainable packaging solutions. Here are some beneficial features of our white corrugated boxes.
- These boxes are ecofriendly and made from only a few materials such as cornstarch, waxes, and oils. While most of them open from the top, some may open from the front.
- Depending on the requirement, some may have a flap over design, while others may have a 5-panel design.
- The white finish adds to the aesthetics of the box, and is also a suitable background for printing in various colors.
- We use environmentally friendly soy based inks for printing content on these boxes and glue as an adhesive.
- While most boxes are rectangular, they may be vertical or horizontal.
- Aside from the regular rectangular boxes, we custom make them to suit odd shaped products.
- They are lightweight yet durable, and hence easy to lift and move from one point to another.
- You can use these for shipping as well as storing products.
- These are layers of fiberboard with a wave pattern flute sheet sandwiched in between them. This triple-layer formation offers strength and structural stability to the box and keeps the product inside intact.
- The thickness may be single, double, or triple walled with the required braces to prevent the product inside from moving.
Benefits of Partnering with Us for Your White Corrugated Box Requirements
There are many benefits of using white corrugated shipping boxes for packaging a range of items, and in fact several other advantages of partnering with us. Here are some of the benefits:
- We are experts in customization, and also offer a wide range of standard shapes and sizes of these boxes.
- We are focused on quality and hence incorporate strict testing procedures at our well-equipped facility.
- Our corrugated boxes offer excellent level of protection to the product as they are designed to be resistant to heat, moisture, vibration, shock, and so on.
- We offer quick turnaround times which helps our clients in quick deliveries to end customers as well as product launches.
- We offer FDA approved white corrugated boxes for the food and healthcare sectors.
- We have excellent client servicing as well as technical teams who provide you appropriate assistance. Our servicing team remains associated with you long after the boxes are delivered and seek your feedback on a periodic basis.
Applications of White Corrugated Boxes
There are many application areas of white corrugated boxes. Here are some of them.
- Food & beverage
- Crockery and glassware
- Electrical appliances
- Handheld devices
- Heavy duty items
White Corrugated Boxes Wholesale
At BlueRose Packaging, we assure competitive pricing on bulk orders. Our white corrugated boxes wholesale is an option developed for those clients who may want to purchase and stock these boxes in bulk without burning holes in their pocket. At BlueRose Packaging, we offer premium quality white corrugated boxes in various shapes, sizes, and printing options. Whether you need bulk quantities of single type box or bulk quantities of multiple type boxes, we can provide you both at the best wholesale prices. You can reach us on phone or email if you have any questions regarding these boxes, need to make an enquiry, or share your requirements with us. We will be happy to assist you.