Regular Slotted Container
Regular Slotted Container or RSC Corrugated boxes are widely used for standard shipping across industries. These are regular rectangular boxes open at the top with four flaps which are sealed with a tape. At BlueRose Packaging, we offer custom and wholesale RSC corrugated boxes to suit your specific requirements. We can customize them in terms of thickness, length and breadth. Being a quality-centric company, we focus on continual improvement of our product through customer feedback and our research. We also implement strict inspection and testing processes that suit your requirements. Over the years, we have developed expertise in making these boxes, and this helps us customize easily and accurately.
Features of Our RSC Corrugated Boxes
At BlueRose Packaging, we offer a variety of RSC boxes in different dimensions. The flap structure changes with the increased or decreased dimensions. Here are some of the types and features of the boxes we offer under this segment.
- Whatever the dimensions of the box be, its top layer is always open with flaps for sealing. Also, these flaps are designed such that the opposite sides are equal.
- These are made of corrugated cardboard which is tougher than regular cardboard. Hence these boxes can withstand the environmental parameters such as sun, moisture, and so on, and hence is widely used for shipping.
- The flap style differs with the dimensions. For instance, for boxes with small breadth, the flaps have extra corrugated material on them and entirely overlap. This offers excellent protection to the product inside, especially when in transit.
- Some of our boxes have half slotted cover which can be removed from three sides to open the box. This cover needs to be replaced after few uses. This cover when inverted resembles a tray.
- We offer special boxes for large or heavy duty products. These boxes are open at both ends to facilitate comfortable and safe storage of the product. Both these covers have tray like structures.
Benefits of Our RSC Corrugated Boxes
As such, there are many benefits of using RSC corrugated boxes, and partnering with us has further advantages. Here are some of the benefits.
- Our boxes are made from eco-friendly materials and are 99% recyclable.
- They are resistant shocks and vibration when in transit.
- We offer our boxes in single, double, and triple walled packaging, and you can choose them based on your requirements.
- Our customization capabilities and the patters we offer vis-à-vis your requirements makes them cost effective as well as a sustainable packaging solution.
- We offer boxes for special requirements such as Mil-spec ones for military equipment.
- Our fast turnaround times as well as product quality cannot be matched with anyone else in the market.
Applications of Our RSC Corrugated Boxes
There are widespread applications of corrugated boxes and almost every product which needs to be dispatched or shipped would need this box. So, the application areas of RSC boxes vary from food products to toys to parts and components to heavy duty equipment. Here are some of the industries which require these corrugated boxes:
- Food & beverages
- Industrial components
Custom Options and Wholesale RSC Boxes We Offer
At BlueRose Packaging, we specialize in customization. We hold discussions to understand your requirements, after which we may offer suggestions or changes. We make the design based on your application requirements, budget, and so on, and also offer a quote. We are capable of high-volume production runs. If you need the boxes in bulk, you will get them at the best prices. We offer wholesale deals even on boxes of varied dimensions as long as you need them in a bulk quantity.
We, at BlueRose Packaging, design and manufacture all the types of corrugated boxes at our state-of-the-art facility in Southern California. Our extremely efficient team is always available to guide you and answer all the questions you may have about our products including material, uses, quality, and pricing. In case you want to make an enquiry or share your requirements, you can contact us via phone or email.