Gusseted Polyethylene Bags
Poly bags are widely used for packaging various items across industries and at domestic levels. Gusseted poly bags especially have gained popularity for their versatility and flexibility. They can be expanded from sides to fit big items and odd shaped products. At BlueRose Packaging, we offer custom and wholesale gusseted poly bags to suit your specific requirements, especially in terms of thickness, width, depth, and length. As an organization, we are totally focused on quality and hence apply stringent testing and inspection techniques for all the types of gusseted poly bags we offer. Our expertise in this segment, a skilled team, and our market experience of several years enable us to offer unlimited customization as well as accuracy and quick turnaround times.
Features of Our Gusseted Poly Bags
Our easily foldable yet expandable gusseted poly bags are used across industries including food and pharmaceutical. For these sectors, we comply with FDA and USDA standards when making these bags, and have the necessary approvals in place. Here are some features of our poly bags:
- They have creased bottom and side gussets which help them expand and accommodate oddly shaped items.
- These bags are seamless on sides and hence sturdier.
- While clear gusseted bags are widely used and most popular, some may require opaque or colored ones, and we can deliver both.
- They offer good temperature resistance and can be heat sealed.
- We make them from recycled polyethylene resins of very low density. This helps us reduce plastic waste and new resources required, and in turn contribute to environmental wellbeing.
- Our gusseted poly bags made from virgin resins are sturdy and hence reusable multiple times before they can be thrown. Additionally, they are completely recyclable, and hence do not end up on landfills.
- Our gusseted poly bags in rolls are sealed from one end and have a clear perforation for tearing. We also offer continuous rolls without perforation, which offer flexibility to decide upon the length. You can seal it from both ends.
Gusseted Poly Bags Thickness Guide
We offer a wide range of thickness for our gusseted bags. The thickness is mentioned in Mil which is equivalent to a thousandth of an inch. We use low density polyethylene of varied thicknesses. Here are some guidelines regarding the thickness range:
- 0.75 Mil Low Density Gusseted Bags: These are very thin bags used for storing absolutely lightweight and small sized items temporarily.
- 1 Mil Low Density Gusseted Bags: A thickness of 1 Mil or less tan that is enough for storing something lightweight and for a short period.
- 1.25 Mil Low Density Gusseted Bags: This thickness is also used for low to medium weight and size items. This type is widely used in poly bag perforated rolls.
- 1.5 Mil Low Density Gusseted Bags: These bags may be FDA approved and suited for low to medium sized items including food products. This is also used in poly bag rolls.
- 2 Mil Low Density Gusseted Bags: To store day-to-day items such as clothing, around 2 Mil is sufficient.
- 3 Mil Low Density Gusseted Bags: These bags are suitable if you are looking for standard duty packaging of medium weight products such as industrial equipment and mid-sized appliances.
- 4 Mil Low Density Gusseted Bags: If you are looking for packaging of bulky products and heavy duty applications, a thickness of 4 Mil or more is preferred.
- 0.6 Mil Std. Linear Low Density Gusseted Bags: While these bags have a thin gauge, they are quite robust for medium size and weight items. These are used to pack cosmetics, healthcare products, and so on.
- 0.75 Mil Std. Linear Low Density Gusseted Bags: These are ideal for books, documents, office items, and so on.
- 0.85 Mil Std. Linear Low Density Gusseted Bags: This type has a thin gauge but is FDA approved and hence used to pack food items.
Benefits of Our Gusseted Poly Bags
There are many benefits of partnering with us for all your poly bag requirements, regardless of the volumes and sizes you require. Here are some benefits of sourcing these bags from us.
- As mentioned, we are very particular about the product quality, and hence implement thorough testing procedures to check their quality and functionality.
- We ensure to check these bags in terms of impact resistance, tensile strength, capacity to accommodate irregular shaped products, package bulky items, and so on.
- While the standard range of our poly bags is from 1 to 4 Mil, we offer thickness beyond that range for heavy duty applications such as packing electrical appliances, furniture, and so on.
Applications of Our Gusseted Poly Bags
While our gusseted poly bags are required for packaging in almost all the sectors, here are some of their application areas:
- Food & beverages
- Furniture and appliances
- Art and craft items
- Gardening and other tools with odd shapes
- Packaging a wide range of small and big household items
Custom Options and Wholesale Gusseted Bags We Offer
At BlueRose Packaging, we offer customized wholesale gusseted bags depending your budget, size requirements and other factors. Volume is not an issue for us and we are capable of producing high volumes of poly bags of different patterns and lengths. There are many segments such as retail and distribution among others which require wholesale gusseted bags or rolls. We offer good deals for bulk orders, and this may include poly bags of different sizes in bulk quantities.
We, at BlueRose Packaging, design and manufacture our gusseted poly bags entirely at our state-of-the-art facility in Southern California. If you have any questions or need to enquire regarding our gusseted bags, our efficient and experienced team can assist you and answer all your questions regarding functioning, pricing, and so on. In case of any other questions or sharing of requirements, you can reach us on phone or email.