Yellow Thermal Labels
Direct thermal labels are widely used by businesses for printing important information such as barcodes, dates, and so on, on a product package. Direct thermal labels are made using a thermal printing process, in which a thermal print head is used to heat certain areas of a thermo-chromatic paper to form the required image. This is a sustainable option as it does not require ink cartridges. Sometimes colored labels like yellow direct thermal labels are also used. These thermal labels feature yellow glassine paper over white color rolls. These labels are used to print price, weight, text and barcodes on products in grocery stores, seafood stores, supermarkets, butcher shops, bakeries, and so on. At BlueRose Packaging, we offer premium quality yellow direct thermal labels used for printing barcodes, and so on. Yellow color helps highlight important content on the label, and are also useful for color coding. They are easily visible on market shelves. We offer yellow direct thermal labels that are ecofriendly, cost effective, and user friendly. Contact us today to know more about yellow thermal labels offered by us.
Features of Yellow Thermal Labels Offered at BlueRose PackagingOur yellow labels are extensively used for printing product related information. Here are some features of the yellow direct thermal labels we offer.
- Label Types and Features: Here are some features of our yellow thermal labels which make them popular across business segments.
- Our labels can resist scratches and smudging.Although these labels are designed for short-term use, still, they can resist heat, cold, oil, chemicals, and moisture.We offer freezer grade labels with a wide operating temperature range from -55 to 40 degrees Celsius.These labels are a sustainable option since they do not require ribbons and cartridges for printing.We offer 1000 yellow direct thermal tinted labels of 4 x 6 inches in a roll. There are other color options too.With 1000 yellow thermal labels of 4 x 6 inches in a single roll, there are four such rolls per CTN.The direct thermal label looks glossy because of the top coating with face-stock which protects from external parameters and makes it suited for flexography and thermal printing.Our adhesive materials are non-toxic and safe. It is a permanent rubber base hot melt adhesive which has a wide operating temperature range. It can stick on to several types of surfaces such as paper, PP, PET, glass, PE, metal, and more.
- The label liner is made of white super calendered glassine which can resist oil and moisture.
- Label Shape: While the standard shape of most labels is rectangular, we offer custom label shapes to suit your requirements. This may include rounded corners, tweaked corners, or any other geometrical shape.
- Label Size: The standard size of our yellow direct thermal labels is 4 x 6 inches. However, this can be customized as per application requirements.
Benefits of Partnering with Us for Your Yellow Thermal Label RequirementsThere are many benefits you will experience once you partner with us for all and any of your labeling requirements. Here are some of them.
- Just like custom packaging, we offer customized labels to suit your exact requirements. So, if you partner with us, we suffice your packaging and labeling requirements end-to-end.
- You can totally rely on us when it comes to quality and accuracy in customization regardless of the type and size of the labels you choose.
- We offer quick turnaround times, without compromising on accuracy and quality.
- Our yellow direct thermal labels are absolutely durable although they may not be required for long duration.
- Our labels stick on well with the good quality adhesive we use. They can be peeled off at perforation quite easily without curling.
- We thoroughly analyze your requirements and send you a quick quote followed by a layout and design. We also send a free sample and start production only after a final approval from the client.
Applications of Our Yellow Direct Thermal LabelsOur yellow direct thermal labels are widely used in various applications such as shipping and logistics, retail, healthcare, inventory management, and many others. Here are some application areas of our yellow thermal labels across industries.
- Price tags
- Retail tags
- Product IDs
- Part bins
- Shipping content
- Agricultural produce
- Fabric or clothes label content